Bishopsgate is an award winning team and one of the longest established merger and acquisitions advisory firms in the UK with offices in Stamford and London.
We focus on delivering transactions from £5m to over £100m in value, advising entrepreneurs on either the sale of their business, private equity investment, management buy-outs or acquisitions for corporate entities and private equity houses.
We’re a dynamic, fast moving and growing team and are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our team for a year long placement
What’s in it for you?
Your work will be varied and involved. You will work alongside the team to identify and target the key stakeholders in UK owner managed businesses, assist with marketing and strategic material and also in financial analysis and valuation support. You will work on several varied projects and will lead detailed market research into a certain sector of your interest. The role will provide an invaluable introduction to the industry.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting various marketing initiatives, such as research, production and publication of sector reports to send to potential new clients.
- Financial and Commercial analysis of a wide range of companies
- Assisting in the production of pitch documents.
- Supporting the marketing function of the business
- Production of market research reports
- Providing support on transactions.
- A demonstrable interest in business.
- A tenacious and “can do” attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to engage commercially with potential clients.
- Marketing experience, gained through practical or academic experience, would be advantageous, as well as any practical experience in sales.
- We do not require finance, economics or business-related degrees.
- Accurate and organised, with impeccable writing skills. You will also be confident when dealing with numbers.
- You will be based at our Stamford office.