Bishopsgate is an award winning team and one of the longest established merger and acquisitions advisory firms in the UK with offices in the Stamford and London.
We focus on delivering transactions from £5m to over £100m in value, advising entrepreneurs on either the sale of their business, private equity investment, management buy-outs or acquisitions for corporate entities and private equity houses.
We’re a dynamic, fast moving and growing team and are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our team.
What’s in it for you?
You will be offered a highly competitive salary, professional qualifications support, study leave and exam costs. We have a culture of inclusivity and reward and therefore you will receive an excellent discretionary bonus package. There will be an ability to have significant career progression and exposure to Transactions and clients from day one.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of reports including Information Memorandum and Business Plans.
- Supporting team members and gaining exposure to the transaction process.
- Advising on transaction structures and key elements of deal negotiation, including legal and other key M&A documents.
- Providing consultancy advice to clients to help them prepare the business for exit and build value in the period in the lead up to a wealth crystallisation event.
- Support in sector research through publishing research reports, pitching for new clients, organising and being involved in company events.
- Demonstrable interest in business and finance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to engage commercially with clients.
- Project and client management skills.
- We do not require finance, economics or business-related degrees.
- Accurate and organised, with impeccable numeracy/writing skills.
- You will be based at our Stamford office.
If you think the above job is for you, please send your CV to James McBain Allan (email@example.com) or send James a LinkedIn Message